Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Blog: Advice


I think Baruch College does a lot of online presence and apply the latest trends in new media to make student life more convenient. But as a student, I think we want things fast and on our fingertips. Something I would like to suggest Baruch is to have their own mobile app. In modern days almost all students have a smartphone and are on it all the time. It is true there’s already a Blackboard app, but the functions are very narrow. A few times I tried using blackboard to look up my grade and couldn’t open. With a Baruch app, students could be given automatic alerts for school when school is close or a changed schedule for a day. For example, next Tuesday will follow a Monday schedule. The app would alert us when a teacher put up our grades or has any announcements, like canceled class. I feel it would be way more helpful than having to log on to CUNY Portal then Blackboard through our phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment