Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wiki So Far

         I started working on my additions to the Wiki little late, I find it to be very amazing thing. It seems to like an organism that keeps growing an spread knowledge. It is neither positive nor negative, it might not always state the truth and might contain some obvious lies but it is what it is, a collection of the opinions and facts of many. It really is a beautiful thing.
          As of yet I have not contributed much but I have added some information to the social networking and types of privacy threat can we face on social sites. I talked about how social networking can be a purposeful loss of privacy, which was my topic for the term paper. I look forward to contributing more to our Wiki page, and am excited to see what others had to share so I can learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment